Advertisement

  • Going for Upgrade

    I have been contemplating for quite some time now if upgrading with Neobux or Palmbux or any other PTC sites is a good investment. There have been very limited response to my previous posting about profit sharing and I guess it's something that most people are a little hesitant to do because there have been too many sites that turned out to be scams. But these two previously mentioned sites (Neobux and Palmbux) and the other on my list "seem" reliable as of this writing.

    I know there are thousands who have had great earning experiences with PTCs but the victims of scams outnumber the success stories. Not to mention that negative experiences are far more magnified than good experiences. And if you have been one of these victims, I' pretty certain that you are one of those doubting Thomases and could have probably abandoned the idea of joining other PTC sites.

    If we come to think of it, everything around us has its own level of risk, and we are all the time exposed to it. But when we talk about money, or investment risk, the resistance doubles considerably because of course, we don't want to lose the precious fruit of our labors.

    So, should I upgrade or maintain a standard membership?

    Your answer will definitely help a lot.

2 comments:

  1. yanji says:

    Only upgrade if you have a decent amount of referral, that is just my 2 cents. btw I hope you come and visit my blog too as I have some good things there also. God bless.

  1. Femmepower says:

    I didn't upgrade my account with Neobux but for those who doubt if Neobux is legit or not,I'd say it's legit.I've earned through it though it was tough work.Sites that are promising really huge earnings raise a red flag other than eyebrowse.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Drey's Weblog