Advertisement

  • Profit Sharing


    I have just done some observations on how I'll be able to earn and at the same time allow my referrals to earn as well. This will be my first time to do it but I'm quite positive that this will be a good way to profit cooperatively. I have chosen six of the most reliable PTC's and I'm looking for referrals to work with me. My proposition, I'll give back 50% of what I earn from my referral's clicks. In other words, if X will sign up under my referral link and I will be earning 1cent for every click he makes, I'll be giving him back half of it, or 0.5 cent. Which means that X's earning potential is bigger than signing up directly because I will in a way be his referral also. Another good thing to look forward is, once I upgrade my account, X's click can go as high as 1cent per click. So if you're interested, sign up using the referral links below and send me your user name. I will be processing payout through Paypal once a minimum of $2 is reached.


    1. Bux.gs
    2. Neobux
    3. BuxP
    4. Wordlinx
    5. Palmbux

1 comments:

  1. yanjiaren says:

    Great incentive. I am a click addict, hence a member of all the above. I think even if I become a dot com millionaire I will still click!! I have over a million shares in me2everyone lol and still clicking.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Drey's Weblog